About The Ebrington Arms
The Ebrington Arms is a traditional village pub as such it retains many of its original features including an open fire and genuine wooden beams the bar area dates back to 1610. Coins embedded in the beams are reputed to have been placed there during the last war by R.A.F. personnel as a way of ensuring they had the means to purchase a beer upon there return from a mission.
The current owners, the Moncrieff family, have now been in situ since 2005 and have, with the help of quality staff, built up an enviable reputation in the area for hospitality, excellent home cooked food and an unsurpassed selection of beverages inclusive of our malt whisky menu.