Pub Covid Guidelines
Welcome back to the Ebrington Arms!
Some changes have been made so here is what we are doing to keep you and our staff safe…
- PLEASE WAIT at the front door to be seated one of our FOH team will be with you as soon as possible.
- As per government guidelines you MUST always wear your mask unless seated at your table. That includes when going to the toilet.
- Once you are seated please remain seated throughout your visit… let our FOH team do the running around for you!
- ALL FOOD AND DRINK must be ordered at your table. We are not offering any service at the bar.
- We have a one-way system so please use it. You must enter through the front door and exit through the middle door on the right-hand side of the bar. Please keep you distance from the tables that are out there.
- Due to the size of the toilets we can only have one person using them at a time. Please use the hand sanitizer and then change the sign to occupied when you enter. Again, on your way out don’t forget to change the sign to vacant and use the hand sanitizer. Our toilets are checked and cleaned regularly.
- Please use the track and trace QR codes that are on your table. If you do not have the app then please cooperate and give your details to our FOH staff for the ‘Track and Trace’ system.
- Please exit through the beer garden, you will see the path that we have laid to direct you. This is to ensure that you can socially distance when coming to and from the car park.
- Children are able to play on the large equipment in the beer garden at the discretion of parents, however please be mindful of others and make sure that you socially distance from other tables. Children must be supervised at all times!
- Please be assured that we are doing our best to follow social distancing rule and guidelines to try to keep everyone safe.